The issues should take into account whereas shopping for app source code from developers.
Table of Content
- If you purchase app supply code, be sure the file (likely a zipper file) incorporates the full supply code recordsdata, photos, sounds, vector graphics, documentation, tutorial (if relevant), passwords and admin dashboard info.
The documentation should additionally comprise end-user guides in addition to technical documentation that may clarify the supply code and each different element of the appliance.
- If you happen to’re shopping for an already printed app, you should be sure the unique IP rights are transferred to your title (or firm), and also you stay its sole proprietor.
If you happen to’re confused concerning the IP rights you will be entitled to, we advocate studying our article on how to patent an app.
- The appliance have to be suitable with the most recent and oldest model of Android, iOS, or any specific working system, presently supported by the creators of the respective OS.
- The supply code have to be away from bugs or some other dependencies that may hinder the appliance’s execution. If you happen to do discover any bugs, the code vendor should evaluate and resolve such points at zero value.
- The app templates have to be absolutely customizable, and there needs to be no difficulties to take away the vendor’s title from the app UI design.
- The supply code have to be developed by strictly adhering to the Google Play and App Store Guidelines – which if not, could result in rejection from the app shops.
7. Be clear concerning the variety of updates you’ll obtain for the supply code and the way continuously.