Instagram permits you to show a number of traces in your profile web page to explain your self. That is known as profile bio textual content. You may change it as many instances as you want. And in case you’ve been an Instagram consumer for a very long time, you might need used numerous profile bios while you had been a teen, in school, while you began a brand new job, and so forth.
Table of Content
If sometime you’re feeling nostalgic about an previous Instagram bio of yours or simply want to see what profile bio you had a yr again, you’re in luck. Instagram safely retains all of your profile bios and allows you to entry them. On this tutorial, we present you the way to do this.
How you can see your previous Instagram profile descriptions
Contained in the app, you may solely see a number of phrases of your bio textual content. However after downloading your Instagram information, you get the whole image. Listed here are the steps for each.
See initials of your profile bio
1) Open the Instagram app and go to your profile.
2) From right here, faucet the three traces icon.
3) Now, select Your exercise.
4) Choose Account historical past.
5) From the listing of historic information, faucet Bio to see your earlier profile descriptions.
As you may discover, after following the above steps, the bio you see is just some phrases and virtually of no worth because the app doesn’t allow you to see the total previous bio textual content. Subsequently, observe these subsequent steps to see all of your earlier full profile bio texts. From there, you may even copy them.
See full textual content of all of your previous Instagram profile bio
1) Open Instagram in an online browser (not the app) and go to your profile web page. You may observe these steps on a pc or a cell phone. We’re displaying the steps for iPhone.
2) Choose the settings icon.
3) Select Privateness and safety.
4) Scroll down, and below Information Obtain, faucet Request Obtain.
5) Select HTML format and hit Subsequent.
6) Enter your Instagram password and faucet Request Obtain. In a number of days (about 1 to 14 days), you’ll obtain an e-mail from Instagram together with your account information.
7) Open the e-mail and faucet Obtain data. The hyperlink will open inside Safari. Faucet Obtain Data > Obtain. It is going to obtain a ZIP file and reserve it to the Recordsdata app. (Tip: To know your actual Safari obtain location, go to Settings > Safari and see the entry subsequent to Downloads.)
8) Go to the Recordsdata app and find the downloaded ZIP file. Merely faucet the ZIP file to unzip it.
9) Open the folder and go contained in the account_information sub folder.
10) From right here, faucet the profile_changes HTML file to open it. On this, you will notice your numerous sorts of profile adjustments like bio hyperlink, e-mail, username, and so on. The one known as Profile Bio Textual content is your profile description. Scroll via this file to see all of your full profile bio texts. You may even copy one from right here.
Within the screenshot above, you may see my numerous profile bio texts, together with the date and time once I used them. I may even copy an previous bio from this HTML file and reuse it on Instagram.