One of many areas of focus for Apple this yr with the iPhone 13 lineup is the cameras. ProRes video, as an illustration, is one space the place Apple hopes to enhance general video capturing with the brand new iPhone lineup. Cinematic mode is all about focus, too, fairly actually. And now Apple’s personal Clips app helps each.
Table of Content
Right this moment, Apple has up to date its official Clips app to model 3.1.2. This replace is all in regards to the iPhone 13, and most significantly what the digicam system within the upcoming handset brings to the desk. It wouldn’t make a lot sense if Apple’s first-party, short-form video app didn’t help these options!
It’s price noting, although, that ProRes video help isn’t obtainable with the launch of iOS 15. Apple delayed the characteristic for a bit, with a subsequent software program replace billed to convey the characteristic to the handsets later.
Cinematic mode is, although. So there’s that. Right here’s the official changelog for this newest replace to Apple’s Clips app:
What’s new in Clips
- Import and editvideocaptured in Cinematic mode on iPhone 13
- Apply results like filters, stickers, and emoji to video recorded in Cinematic mode
- Add movies or images out of your Pictures library with a single faucet, with out having to file each into your challenge
- Import and edit ProRes video
- Add ProRAW photographs to your movies
- Stability updates and enhancements
So, not an enormous replace, however an necessary one nonetheless.
How usually do you utilize the Clips app?